Location: Louisville, CO
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
They’ll gain clarity of their goals, their challenges, and the path to attain their goals.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
Clients have reported getting the results they were after without exception, whether it was a promotion, new job, salary increase, expansion of responsibilities, or even relocating their job to another state.
What do clients say about working with you?
Clients remark on how easy it is to work with me, how valuable the sessions are, and how they can count on me to give them honest feedback.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
What is your coaching philosophy?
- I’m passionate about what I do and am very approachable.
- I have extensive corporate experience and a strong and broad knowledge base.
- I’m highly communicative and will clearly explain my ideas, expectations, and instructions.
- I remain curious and inquisitive; I continue to learn and update my skills and knowledge.
- I am disciplined and dependable; you can count on me to meet my commitments and to follow through.
I am a guide helping my clients who are embarking on a journey. My job is to help them open their minds to the infinite possibilities that are available to them. I encourage them to explore and ultimately remove the barriers that block their success. And I create a relaxed environment that is conducive to open communications, learning and development, and building confidence.
What types of people do you typically coach?
My typical coaching clients are looking to advance their careers, change careers or industries, or in many cases they want to influence changes in their current organization and need to build a compelling argument for the change.
What is your professional background?
I have been a social worker for the State of New Jersey, a high tech marketing professional, and now a professional resume writer and career coach. Like many of my clients, I am no stranger to successful career transitions. Before starting Career Ink, I enjoyed a successful 15-year marketing career with Hewlett-Packard where I created 2 jobs from scratch, earned 5 promotions, and was recognized 4 times for outstanding contributions. Career Ink is my third career transition and leverages my strong marketing background, persuasive communications skills, and keen problem solving abilities.
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career