The American Land Title Association seeks a creative and dynamic team player with public relations or professional writing experience to fill the position of a full-time Manager of Public Relations and Marketing. This person must have a passion for writing and the ability to craft content in a variety of formats, such as blogs, magazine articles, press releases, social media, marketing, and other content initiatives. The Manager of Public Relations and Marketing also will cultivate and manage ALTA’s relationships with the media and ALTA’s social media presence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare press releases and letters as needed
- Enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences to ensure the industry’s reputation is promoted and to deflect criticism
- Maintain media list and cultivate relationships with media
- Direct responses to stories in all forms of the media
- Identify opportunities to promote the industry in the media
- Grow the audience participation on all social media platforms
- Provide social media training to state land title associations and industry professionals as needed
- Coordinate new opportunities for multimedia development across communication platforms
- Work with state associations to support their media needs
- Provide media training to staff, board, and state land title associations
- Write marketing content as needed
- Make paid media recommendations and oversee implementation of external marketing campaigns
- Represent the industry at events, conferences, and trainings across the country as needed
- Work with Vice President of Communications to support communication with our members
Employee Benefits Overview
Job satisfaction is sweetened by the extraordinary benefits ALTA provides to its employees. The package includes single and family options for healthcare, vision, and dental, plus life, short- and long-term disability insurances for our employee. Eligibility to participate in the 401k program begins after 6 months, where ALTA matches a percentage of an employee’s contribution up to a maximum of 4%. A profit-sharing plan rounds out the financial benefits, and a $50 monthly phone credit is the cherry on the top.
ALTA is pleased to provide its employees with time to relax and rejuvenate with 24 days of Paid Time Off and 2 personal days annually, plus 10 paid holidays per year, complimentary access to the on-site gym, and quarterly staff outings. We offer professional development opportunities and paid membership in the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
We offer a modern office stocked with refreshments in a great location in the Golden Triangle Business District, close to 3 Metro stations. With a promote-from-within culture, employees are encouraged to develop their professional skill-set with ALTA. Here you can make an impact by connecting people, helping an industry that protects your property rights, and contribute to developing better informed consumers. You have a future here. Come and grow with us!