| Are you ready to make an impact? |
This year, Centric Consulting is taking the next big step in marketing sophistication and looking for a Marketing Strategist to join our internal National Marketing team for the journey. This is a mid-level, full-time, work-from-home opportunity.
Location: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, or St. Louis P>
What You'll Do as a Marketing Strategist: P>
- You will use your marketing campaign knowledge to conceive, create, launch and measure marketing strategies for our different offices and services offerings.
- You will keep the trains running by acting as a project manager to manage marketing projects so they stay on time, on budget, and on message.
- You will act as a leader by driving teams, building consensus and sharing your know-how across the organization to show and teach others how marketing concepts and campaigns work.
- You will get creative and strategic by brainstorming campaign ideas that are innovative, marketable and interesting, and developing campaign briefs and communication strategies that incorporate a variety of marketing tactics.
- You will tell stories through writing and show others how to do the same. We are big on content marketing and want to add your clear, engaging writing voice to the mix.
- You will help us generate new business by researching business targets, tracking marketing effectiveness, and managing leads from our marketing automation software.
What You'll Bring: P>
- Creating unmatched experiences for both clients and employees is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected and extraordinary for others.
- Since you will be doing a lot of storytelling, excellent communication skills are necessary – both written and verbal. Translating technical concepts into layman’s terms is an essential skill.
- You’ll be experienced developing and executing marketing campaigns. Budget creativity is a plus! Marketing automation software experience and understanding of a broad range of publishing channels is required.
- Initiative is important. We don’t hand hold – you should be comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our Centric team will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them daily.
- We love creativity. Help us create new solutions, improve existing processes and solve problems. We are still building out our marketing program and really want to your ideas to help take us to the next level.
Why Centric? P>
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Supportive environment – We will expect a lot from our Marketing Strategist. But you won’t be asked to do it alone. You will have the full support of the Marketing team and everyone at Centric. We love to help people succeed.
- Special culture – Hands down, the people are the best part of Centric. But you shouldn’t take our word on it – check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook or Twitter to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Flexibility – This is a full-time, work-from-home position. You are welcome to work wherever you wish – be it Starbucks or your home office.
- All-company (paid!) vacation trip – Who doesn’t want to go someplace warm in the winter?