We are an innovative and fast growing privately-owned global investment firm in London, whose US parent company has over $100 Billion of assets under management.
We are one of the fastest growing ETF promoters in the United States.
We aim to replicate our success in the US and grow our smart beta investment strategies in the European markets. To that end we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join our young entrepreneurial team in the London office
- Deliver marketing campaigns for regulated financial products
- Designing and managing email campaigns aimed at the UCITS marketplace
- Cover the overall planning, creation and implementation of the campaigns
- Help create marketing plans to increase sales for specific products
- Help develop FTGP marketing strategy and branding
- Actively monitoring market and industry changes to ensure FTGP is forward thinking in its communication strategies
- Designing impactful presentations for new business pitches and client meetings, ensuring a joined-up approach in terms of data analytics, sales, client services, marketing and content
- Developing other marketing material for event support such as company brochures, invitations, banners, bags and giveaways.
- Ensuring that the content is customised and relevant to each of our audiences as per regulatory requirements
- Liaising with internal and external partners - including legal and compliance, HR, graphic designers, printers, web developers, creative agencies and corporate communications - to execute tactical marketing and communications initiatives
- Monitoring effectiveness of communications
- Present KPI's for marketing materials and campaigns
- Create economic or market focused marketing pieces demonstrating knowledgeable investment writing
- Review/ Evaluate standard marketing materials to improve what is already in place
- Graduate with 2 to 5 years experience in marketing
- Experience in asset management businesses and/or listed companies an advantage, along with a good understanding of the global investment industry, markets and financial products, ideally including involvement in both launches and ongoing investor relations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with solid experience of investment writing
- Extensive experience of creative writing and editing skills
- Self-motivated, confident and highly organised, with the ability to manage their own projects, liaise effectively with senior management and be strong on delivery
- Preference for working in a small team within an agile and fast-paced environment; able to respond to changing needs and priorities enthusiastically and effectively
- Diplomatic and persistent, with a creative 'can do' attitude and genuine attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Powerpoint and Excel, essential along with Adobe Publishing (or similar).
- Knowledge on Quark and HTML code, will be considered a plus
- Curiosity, flexibility, pro-activeness
- Dynamic, ambitious and innovative