Trinity Christian College seeks a full-time Coordinator of Recruitment, Marketing and College Relations for the Chicago Semester Program. The Coordinator will lead and coordinate strategic recruitment efforts for students and new partner colleges, develop and advance partner college faculty and staff relationships through innovative communication and marketing/promotional efforts on campuses and guide program marketing efforts by working collaboratively with staff to shape and develop promotional materials and the program’s social media platforms and website.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
1) Lead collaborative program efforts to recruit students for fall, spring, and summer programs through regular communication, promotion, and marketing of the program both in on-campus visits and from the Chicago office.
2) Develop and advance relationships with supporting and affiliate colleges (currently 21 colleges); actively pursue relationships with new colleges by forging networking connections, making introductory visits to campuses, and forming partnerships (average of 10 new college introductions per year).
3) Work with partner campus representatives to arrange campus visits and implement innovative recruitment efforts for prospective students (i.e., classroom visits, alumni engagement).
4) Plan Chicago Semester Visit Days in conjunction with program staff for prospective students and their families and prospective college partners.
5) Lead the program’s marketing efforts by working collaboratively with staff to shape and develop promotional materials, manage website content, provide creative outreach through social media platforms.
6) Lead staff in working closely with prospective students throughout the recruitment and application process.
7) Lead data reporting and analysis efforts as the program tracks student leads, yield and matriculation rates to inform recruitment efforts.
8) Work with program staff to coordinate pre-semester logistics and communication with students in preparation for their arrivals.
9) Work with program staff to plan student activities and other group events.
10) Work with program staff to build alumni engagement, assist with planning alumni events, and support the Executive Director in building an alumni donor base.
11) Contribute to the program’s fundraising efforts by assisting with annual fundraising event planning.
12) Work with the program’s Associate Director of Internships in communication with prospective and incoming students.
13) Lead strategic planning initiatives as assigned in the program’s 2015-2018 strategic plan.