Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
At Gore, our global teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to create and deliver products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. Our corporate functions help ensure that the company is well-positioned for long-term success, with an environment where associates work together effectively and pursue the highest impact opportunities. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with expertise in the Digital Marketing space to join our team in Elkton, MD.
Gore will be forming a Business Analysis Community of Practice to support improved business engagement through the application of Business Analysis best practices and Enterprise Architecture-driven solution design. The role of Business Analyst will be included in the Business Analysis Community of Practice.
As we are just forming a Business Analysis Community of Practice, we are looking for an experienced candidate who can contribute to project related needs while also helping to develop our Business Analysis standards and processes.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will act as a liaison among stakeholders to understand the capabilities required to meet organizational goals and objectives, to document these requirements in a way that can be easily leveraged for solution design, build, and operation, and to ensure that the solution ultimately meets the requirements.
- Partnering with business requesters and IT business partners to identify and scope high level needs in support of project initiation and business case/ scorecard development
- Partnering with Solution Architects to develop cost and risk analyses for IT solution design concepts
- Providing guidance to business SMEs on project governance processes
- Partnering with Project Managers to define the requirements elicitation and documentation plan for approved projects
- Leading the development of detailed Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and system Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) for approved projects including:
- Facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community
- Developing and documenting use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements
- Determining priorities for all requirements
- Communicating functional and non-functional requirements to the solution architect
- Partnering with solution architect to ensure initial alignment between business requirements and IT solution design concepts, including supporting feasibility studies as appropriate
- Partnering with Testing Analysts to ensure test plans are developed and executed in alignment with internal standards and external compliance requirements
- Ensuring User Acceptance and Functional Testing is complete and confirms test results meet documented business needs
- Partnering with the User Experience and Transition Communities of Practice to ensure training plans and materials support overall business requirements