The Director of Marketing and Communications (Director) engages with supporters, prospective students, parents, alumni, and friends, as well as other audiences in order to advance the UWC-USA mission. The Director is responsible for all marketing and communications. Key responsibilities are:
- Create and execute an integrated and strategic marketing strategy and ensure that the UWC brand, brand values, and key messages are consistent and clearly communicated through the school’s website, social media platforms, print, and other media.
- Promote and enhance UWC-USA’s profile locally, nationally, and internationally, thereby supporting the school’s fundraising capacity and enrollment in all programs.
- With an understanding of the school’s mission and role in international education, communicate and market the school systematically and strategically with key constituencies: current and potential donors, alumni, current and alumni parents, prospective students and families, registrants for summer youth and teacher programs
- Manage the process of moving the school to a new mobile-friendly, data-informed website that helps the school meet strategic goals.
- Represent UWC-USA externally to supporters and suppliers, presenting a compelling case for support, and/or prepare the president and other staff to do so.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications. The benefits package is excellent and includes medical, life and disability insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, and professional development opportunities.
UWC-USA does not discriminate in its educational programs, activities, or admission and employment practices based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, ancestry, or any other legally protected class.
Please complete a UWC-USA application for employment and send a letter of interest, a current resume, and three references (in MS Word format or PDF as attachments) via email to Victoria Lovato at Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org.