We are seeking a technical marketer with 3-5 years of direct experience contributing to client projects in the Digital Marketing Strategy department. A day at the office might include redesigning landing pages for a tech company, PPC automation strategy for an online retailer, creating campaign efficiencies with Google Apps Script. This position requires someone who embraces variety and flourishes in it.
- Perform digital marketing analysis that contributes to client ROI
- Influence client marketing initiatives by creating strong, clear reports
- Maintain daily interaction to update clients or coworkers on project progress
- Create professional deliverables for clients that meet the LunaMetrics quality standard
- Train clients in digital marketing best practices and join our national AdWords training squad
- Develop process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced Digital Marketing Strategy department
- Continuously further knowledge of digital marketing, with an emphasis on search
- Mentor less experienced team members and learn from those with more experience
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Other duties as assigned
- Do you have genuine interest in all things digital? Gifs, nerdy wearables and big data puns are everywhere in our office.
- Can you lead a conversation about SEO, Google Analytics or Google AdWords? We strive to speak with confidence and be experts in our field.
- Ever wanted to apply an Outranking Share Bid Strategy to an RLSA campaign to see what would happen? At LunaMetrics, our PPC innovations become client best practices.
- Interested in building things? We like creating tools, designing reports and programming and automating to make our lives easier.
- Are you Pittsburgh proud? We need people that can work from our office in the South Side. Our teleport machine is out of order, so no commuting from Krypton, either.
- Bonus points are awarded for friends of tag management, AP style, social media advertising and all things data analysis
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.